A CELEBRATION OF NATURE’S GLORY
Loudenne Les Jardins
Organic Wine – Bordeaux red, white and rosé
Conscious of the environmental challenge of our age, LOUDENNE is committed since 2019 to managing our vineyards organically.
Already certified High Environmental Value since the 2017 vintage, LOUDENNE continues its practice of environmental protection with Les Jardins, a range of wines certified organic, created in partnership with wine producers from the Bordeaux region.
Cultivated on chalky-clay soils, Loudenne Les Jardins Rouge reflects the subtle blend of Merlot with a small proportion of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Nose, eye, palate
- Eye : Intense and bright with ruby red hints.
- Nose : Les Jardins Rouge expresses an abundance of red fruits, blackcurrents or even black cherries.
- Palate : Rich and dense mouth feel; we reunite with the fruit flavours discovered on the nose. A long lingering finish on the palate with silky tannins.
A wine to enjoy. Agreable with salads, grilled food or with savoury pastry dishes.
Serve between 18 to 20°C
Enjoy young, within 5 years.
Loudenne Les Jardins White is produced mainly from the Sauvignon Blanc varietal, with which we blend a small percentage of Sémillon.
Nose, eye, palate
- Eye : Bright with pale yellow hints.
- Nose : beautifully persistent with citrus notes typical of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Palate : A lively and characterful palate revealing subtle notes of lemon and grapefruit.
A wine served as an aperitif that also accords well with composed salads. This wine will also go perfectly with oysters from the Médoc or the Bassin d’Arcachon.
Serve fresh 6 to 10°C.
Enjoy young, within 3 years.
Cultivated on chalky-clay soils, Loudenne Les Jardins Rosé is produced principally from the Cabernet Franc varietal, which is blended with a small amount of Cabernet Sauvignon. This rosé wine is the blend of wines produced from direct pressing of the grapes followed by a maceration on the skins in the press and an extraction of the seeds shortly after transfer into tanks. A low temperature fermentation takes place within the tanks using a selection of aromatic yeasts.
Nose, eye, palate
- Eye : An evocative colour, a bright, clear, pale pink
- Nose : Aromas of fresh appetising fruits with hints of English candy
- Palate : A lively palate with raspberry and cherry flavours. An agreeable acidity typical of English candy.
This wine is ideal for apertifs. It will equally well accompany white meats, barbecues and will pair well with a citrus salad. Les Jardins rosé is a festive wine to accompany your summer evenings.
Serve very fresh.
Consume young in the year.
Produced in accordance with organic wine specifications, with the greatest respect for mother nature and no-nonsense vinification, LOUDENNE Les Jardins wines express the typicity of the grape varietals and Bordeaux terroir.
LES JARDINS is a celebration of nature’s glory. It takes its inspiration from the lush green alleys of the château’s garden, witness to glamorous garden parties and other sumptuous events.
To embody this spirit, LOUDENNE commissioned the artist Bertrand de Miollis to paint just such a picture for the labels. The result is a veritable invitation to wander through the rose perfumed alleys of LOUDENNE’s gardens.
The components of this organic wine range have been selected with very great care. To minimise the environmental impact, LOUDENNE chose to work with a lighter bottle, natural corks, cardboard made from sustainable forests and labels that are made from 95% sugar cane and 5% hemp and flax fibers.